Why join us:
Corporate Rewards – the UK leader in reward, recognition and incentive programmes.
We design and build innovative reward, motivation, incentive, recognition and loyalty programmes for some of the world’s most successful companies and organisations. We help these market leaders inspire, engage and mobilise the people who matter most to their business – their staff, their dealer network, their sales force and their customers.
Although we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, it’s important that you have the management experience, communication skills and marketing flair to create engaging campaigns and build credibility with our key stakeholders and clients.
You will be part of a team who strives to provide best in market solutions to all our clients. While being stretched, you’ll find you’re being supported too. We’re passionate about helping our people carve out rewarding careers with us.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Manager will include:
- Implementing and managing multiple engaging, creative and measurable online marketing and reward and recognition campaigns across a variety of industries
- Understanding client’s objectives and translating these into impactful tenders, pitches and presentations
- Preparing specifications and working with designers and developers to deliver the campaigns
- Creating communication plans that deliver on clients’ objectives.
- Creating websites for your campaign that are engaging and provides a great user experience online
Skills/qualifications you’ll need as a Marketing Manager:
- A sound track record in management
- A proven ability in delivering campaigns and activity with measureable and demonstrable results and outcomes
- Strong, hands-on account management style and excellent people management skills
- Excellent budget management, analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent time management coupled with a good eye for detail and ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Able to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders across the business and with senior Directors within your bluechip client base
- Prince2 trained / ISP qualified/CIM qualified desirable but not essential
Apply now and find out more about us and the rewarding career we can offer.